Sunday, January 27, 2013

Project Life | week 4

I loved this week. It felt like we had a lot going on in our life. Greyson got tubes, I had another ultrasound to make sure Baby Knox is growing like he should be (and oh boy, is he!)....yadda, yadda, yadda.
I don't feel like I ever do anything crazy and over the top with my weekly pages, but I love the colors I used this week. Fun, bright colors in the winter always cheer me up. I was super excited this week, when I figured out how to create a QR code that I can scan and watch a video of my son being excited about the vacuum! I believe I first saw this concept on Sheri Mae's blog. It was super easy to do and the whole idea of being able to go back in a year, 2 years, or 10 years and watch this video is just so neat!!!

Here's what the full spread looks like together.

 
The left side. This page just covered our Tuesday. Tyler & I both had the day off so that we could be home with Greyson. We had to be at the hospital by 6:00 AM so he could get his ear tubes. He did great and we loved spending the day with him.




With my title card for the week, I decided to hand stitch the '4' on my card. If my sewing machine wasn't missing a fairly important piece, I would have just used that, but I've started to like the way the stitching doesn't look perfect.




 
And....the right side... It seemed only fitting that I include an MLK, Jr. quote since Monday was MLK, Jr. day.
 


 



Again....I loved this week! Looking forward to Week 5!



Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment