Monday, April 2, 2012

Our weekend.

We had some cooler, cloudy weather this last Saturday. Too cool to have Greyson sitting outside all afternoon while we work around the yard. For the last week, I had noticed bluebells by a bike path on my way to work and just kept thinking that I need to get G out there! So, we decided to go for a walk and take pictures on Saturday afternoon. I am LOVING the way the photos turned out.


To me this is a look of pure amazement! It was like he was so awe struck by something that most adults find to be so ordinary!




While we were out by the creek, an older gentleman walked by and told us about a spot in a state park nearby that had acres of these bluebell flowers. We went to check it out...naturally!


Here's what we found.
 That guy wasn't kidding! This was such a neat place for pictures!
 This kid's expressions just crack me up!















So that was our Saturday.
The weather was much nicer Sunday, so we did yard work. However, I did have one of our friends come over with their son, Brecken, so I could take a couple of pictures with my new vintage highchair!


No comments:

Post a Comment