Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's the simple things that matter most...

Tyler had to work at the police department the last two nights, so it's just been me and G hanging out most of the weekend. I love the weekends we have to ourselves! Little mister climbs over me like a jungle gym and lets me chase him through the house while he giggles hysterically! He has the most perfect laugh in the whole wide world.

We started our Saturday morning off with some light reading in our "vast" library. We're Going On A Bear Hunt is a classic that we always enjoy!

Reading was so mentally exhausting that it was time for a snack and a cuddle with mom.

With a full tummy, soft blanket, and an awesome mommy, it was time to end our morning with a nap! (My personal favorite!)

Best Saturday morning I could possibly ask for!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment